Friday, March 2, 2012

Dave’s Loving Return (Part Two)

I find myself in quite the quandary,
And not because I was once again doing the laundry.

Biz was quiet and nice, and had been so for days,
This was much different from her normal ways.

I knew not what to do about this… truly I was lost,
But I was determined to enjoy things, no matter the cost.

Biz even smiled… I tell you it’s true,
It made the sun shine, and turned grey skies blue.

This attitude lasted for over 1 year,
She had returned my love my sweet dear!

But like all good things, it came to an end,
When she read the letter my sister did send.

Biz was back to her horrible self, no a thousand time worse,
Why must I suffer through this, was this truly my curse?

She cursed and threw things, from a vase to a TV,
Great… how now will I watch Police Academy 3?

During her tantrum, I tried to ask what was wrong,
And my concern was repaid by being choked out with her thong.

When I came to, I saw that Biz had gone upstairs, her rage still unchecked,
And I spied my sister’s letter under the floor, beneath the TV that Biz wrecked.

As I read the letter the smile returned to my face,
My sister was coming for a visit, maybe she could rescue me from this mad place!

But as I read further I saw what drove Biz to madness,
And my heart again dropped, once again consumed with sadness.

Mother was coming too, and per the letter the visit would be long,
I thought then to hang myself, and looked again for that thong…..

No comments:

Post a Comment